Ten Facts about Beverly Lewis:
- 1949, Born in Lancaster, Pennsylvania the heart of Amish Country.
- 1993, first book published Holly's First Love the start of a 14 book series for pre-teen girls.
- 2001, published Sanctuary with her husband, David Lewis.
- The story of Katie Lapp told in The Heritage of Lancaster County is loosely based on her maternal grandmother, Ada Rank Buchwalter, who left her Old Order Mennonite upbringing to marry a Bible College student.
- Grew up an Assembly of God Minister's daughter.
- Member of the National League of American Pen Women
- Began playing the piano when she was five.
- Started writing short stories when she was nine.
- Enjoys hiking in the Rocky Mountains.
- Rated 8th in Top Ten Christian Authors of 2009 by the Evangelical Christian Publisher's Association.
For a complete list of all her works click here.
For more information check out these sites:
Wikipedia: Beverly Lewis
Amazon: Beverly Lewis