Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top Ten Books of 2011

I know, I know.  You've seen these on so many other blogs.  I get it.  You're probably tired of seeing them, too.  Well, I present you the Top Ten Books I Read in 2011.  These aren't books only published in 2011.  These are just books I read in 2011.

10. When Joy Came to Stay by Karen Kingsbury

9. Unlocked: A Love Story by Karen Kingsbury

8. Last Light (Restoration #1) by Terri Blackstock 

7. The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) by Rick Riordan

6. Sisterhood Everlasting (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants #5) by Ann Brashares 


5. Many Waters (Time Quintet #4) by Madeleine L'Engle

4. A Wrinkle in Time (Time Quintet #1) by Madeleine L'Engle

3. The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros

2. The Hunger Games (Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins

1. The Mimic's Own Voice by Tom Williams

I can't wait to see what 2012 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment