Thursday, December 22, 2011

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge: Favorite Spell

Favorite Spell


In the context of the story, my favorite spell is Wingardium Leviosa.  One of my favorite scenes is when Hermione is instructing Ron on how to pronounce it.  "Win-gar-dium Levi-o-sa."

Favorite spells that I wish I had in real life: Accio and Reparo.  Heck yes.  I break things; I wish I could fix them with a snap of the fingers (and sometimes just being able to repair something at all would be great).  I'd also like a spell that gets things for me.  When I don't want to get out of bed, when I can't quite reach the item, when I don't know where it is.  It would be nice.

Magic.  I wish it was real, sometimes. ;)

This is #30.  I am done. I reached my goal.  I didn't quite make it sometimes and had to do two the next day, but I survived.  I'm going to miss doing this everyday (or almost everyday!).  I might look for a more general one to do in a few days or weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment