Thursday, December 1, 2011

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge: Favorite Shop in Diagon Alley

Favorite Shop in Diagon Alley


I would have to say that I don't have a favorite, but I do like a few.  I'd go with Flourish and Blotts, Quality Quidditch Supplies, and Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.

Flourish and Blotts
I love reading.  I love bookstores.  I'm pretty sure I would love a magical one.  I'd really like to see all the magical books they have, like The Monster Book of Monsters and the Invisible Book on Invisibility (well, I guess I won't really be seeing that one!).

Quality Quidditch Supplies
I love sports and I'm sure if I was a witch I'd love Quidditch.  So, I'd love a shop that sold gear for the sport, especially racing brooms.

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
I love the Weasleys.  I love the twins.  Their shop sounds so cool with all their cool joke items.  I could see myself having tons of fun just looking around the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment