Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Most Anticipated Books for 2013

1. Book 3 in the Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
2. Whatever Beverly Lewis is working on (could it be book 3 in the Home to Hickory Hollow series?)
3. The Offering by Angela Hunt
4. Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story by Dee Henderson


There are actually only 5 books I can think of.  There are tons of books I want to read,  but just four that I know of (and really it's three since I don't know what Beverly Lewis is going to bring us next) will be released next year.


3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!! There's another O'Malley book?! Oh MY GOSH!!!!

    My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/11/top-10-tuesday-my-most-anticipated.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Check out Dee Henderson's website. It's a prequel of sorts about Jennifer, the only O'Malley without a book.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, book 3 in the Divergent series. I can't wait to read that one!!

    Here's my list if you'd like to have a look :)

    ReplyDelete