Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Book Review: Echoes (Glenbrooke #3) by Robin Jones Gunn




After getting dumped by her fiance, Lauren joins the online world thanks to her brother getting her a computer.  Her first correspondence, again thanks to her brother, is with a man who calls himself KC.  After a few misdirected emails meant for her brother, the two continue the conservation and begin a fulfilling relationship through the wires.

After a year, Lauren decides it is time to meet the man behind the emails.  Is she ready to risk losing her heart again?

I love how the characters in this series are intertwined together.  Their story doesn't end when their book does.  I am reading this series out of order, but it's still easy to follow and I don't feel like I'm spoiling early books by reading later ones.  The story is self-contained in one book, but it also branches out into others, if you know what I mean.  What I'm saying is the book can be read stand-alone, but it is also connected to other books in the series.

I read this book as a review request from Blogging for Books using Adobe Digital on my laptop.  All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated for this review in any way.






No comments:

Post a Comment