Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can playing along!  Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.


  • "Let me guess, mister.  You want to get to know me.  You want to find out how I think and what I feel.  And most of all, you want to know how a nice girl like me got into a business like this."
    P. 65 Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers

    No comments:

    Post a Comment