Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Reading Challenges

Happy New Year!  It is now 2013.  2012 is over.  We start a new year and with that means new reading challenges.  How did I do with last year's?

2012 Goodreads Challenge: I do not remember what I started the goal at.  I think it was 53 or something.  As I passed the goal I upped it and I kept upping it until December.  My final was 76 books and I read 78.  My goal for 2013 is 79.  One more than last year.

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Leah has completed her goal of reading 76 books in 2012!
hide

2012 E-book Challenge: My first goal was the CD level of 10 books, but I quickly passed that so I upped my goal to the DVD level of 25 books.  The final tally was 36 books, if I counted correctly!  With this post I would like to announce I am entering the 2013 E-book Challenge.  My goal is the DVD level again with 25 books.

CFD Author Challenge: My goal was to read 5 books by an author on the Christian Fiction Devours List. Unfortunately, I only read 1.  I will not be continuing this into the new year.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment