Saturday, January 26, 2013

Book Review: Trusting God by Sharon Jaynes, Gwen Smith, and Mary Southerland





A Girlfriends in God Faith Adventure.

Gwen, Mary, and Sharon make up the Girlfriends in God Ministry Team and together they wrote this book on how to trust God.  The book is broken into weekly segments which is then further broken down into six days each written solely by one of the authors with a recap at the end of each week.

I love that they use stories and examples from their own lives to illustrate the points they make each day.  They show how to trust God in the real world, not just with words but with action, and they show us we don't do it alone.

This book is perfect for a pre-teen or teenage girl.  She can read it alone or with a group, as the ministry team recommends a Girlfriends in God team.  If you're looking for a good way to help your teenage daughter learn to trust in God this is a book you should definitely check out.

I read this book as a book request for Blogging for Books via the Adobe Digital program on my laptop.  All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated for this review in any way.



1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great resource to have. Thanks for your thoughts and the review.

    BTW-I have 5 giveaways I'm hosting at my blog this week if you want to pop over and check them out. Hope your week is a lovely one!

    Diane :O)
    www.dianeestrella.com

    ReplyDelete