Monday, January 7, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday



Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013

1. Read Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan.  My mom received this for Christmas.  It's older style English (I'm not sure if it's Old English) so it'll be tough, but as I've said before, I've got the internet to help me!

2. Read at least 79 books as per my Goodreads goal.  I read 78 last year and hope to read one more than that this year.

3. Start writing a book.  It's been my dream since I was in middle school to have a book published.  I've started writing so many times and scrapped whatever I've written.  In one case, before computers, I actually lost what I wrote!  I want to be a published (with a real publishing company) author.  I can't get there if I don't start and I haven't started anything in a while.  

4. Read at least 25 ebooks as per my Ebook Challenge.

5. Read all the books in my To Be Read pile before Christmas (that gives me 12 months!)

6. Clean out my bookshelf.  I have a lot of books (I'm sure some of you have more!) and am running out of space.  I don't like to get rid of any books I own, but maybe I should or maybe I should just reorganize.  Gotta make room for the new books, you know!

7. Participate in more giveaways.  That's not for me to win; that's for me to give books away!  Share the joy of reading.

As hard as I think about it I can only come up with 7 goals for the year.  I think they're good goals.  I hope I have a happy year and I hope you do, too!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you sure need to start that book! Love your goals. I have yet to read Pilgrim's Progress but I have been toying with the idea for some time.

    Enjoyed your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete