Thursday, July 4, 2013

Book Review: Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson


Secrets. This book is full of them and it's up to Paul Falcon to figure them out.  It's a serial murder case that brings FBI Murder Cop Paul Falcon and Midwestern Homicide Investigator Anne Silver together, but it's a case involving a former Vice President that keeps them close.  Another great suspenseful romance novel from Dee Henderson is here.

Dee Henderson has a way of combining suspense and romance to bring in the women readers.  I've read suspense from male authors and they don't have what Henderson brings to the table and I suspect I like because I am a female who likes normally what females like.

One big secret which you will find out near the beginning ties all of Henderson's worlds together.  I don't want to tell what it is for if you don't know I want you to be surprised.  I never suspected it and thought it was pretty cool.

I read this book for pure pleasure.  All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated for this review in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment