Monday, March 10, 2014

Book Review: Dark Eyes, Deep Eyes by T. Neal Tarver





I finally finished this book.  It's not so much the book's fault.  It got caught in that time period where I took a break before Christmas.

Wayne and Nick.  Father and son.  Heaven and Hell.

Described the book right there and that's pretty much my problem with it.  The story has nothing.  No depth. A story like this could really have depth.  It could really focus on the characters and how they got to where they are.  But, I never found that.  They're just there.  There's a little explanation to why they're where they are, but in the whole grand scheme of things it's nothing.   I was not impressed with this book.

I read this book as a review request for Book Look Bloggers formally known as Book Sneeze.  All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated for this review in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment