Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Teaser Tuesday






Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can playing along!  Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.


  • I think of the motto I read in my Faction History textbook: Faction before blood.  More than family, our factions are where we belong.  Can that possibly be right?
    P. 43 Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth

    3 comments:

    1. Been dying to read this one! Thanks!

      Here's my teaser: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-blue-is-for-nightmares.html

      ReplyDelete
    2. Replies
      1. I went to your blog, but the page I requested doesn't exist! :(

        Delete