hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013
These are books that I have been meaning to read for a long time or I think everyone should read!
1. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams: I feel like the only person in the world who hasn't read this one.
2. Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray: I've been told it's really good. Many people have recommended it to me.
3. Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan: This one's going to be tough, but I have the internet to help me out!
4. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card: A modern classic, I've been told.
5. 1984 by George Orwell: Another one I feel everyone but me has read. I need to get on with it so I can know Big Brother.
6. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Piccoult: I haven't read the book or seen the movie!
7. Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan: I have read the first two and I resolve to finish the series this year!
8. Holes by Louis Sachar: I loved his Wayside Stories series and I really enjoyed the movie.
9. The Help by Kathryn Stockett: I haven't read the book or seen the movie. I'm behind the times!
10. Dracula by Bram Stoker: The only vampire novel I will allow myself to read at the moment.
I could have made it easy and gone with books sitting in my to read pile, but I didn't. I went with books I've been meaning to read for a long time.